I got my first vintage bag

eltamd

Jul 29, 2015
I just got it today, made 1993♡ The bag comes with authenticity card and it feels like it's less credit card feeling (?)
I bought woc last year and authenticity card feels like actual credit card. But this one feels less plasticy.. Maybe cuz it's vintage one? Anyways I'm so in love with this bag
And it's super butter soft and so light.
Is vintage single flap this light? I have a classic medium, bag itself and chain are so much heavier then this one. I hope someone can answer my questions. Thanks xoxo

Attachments

• 20161216_122606.jpg
    20161216_122606.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 20161216_123531.jpg
    20161216_123531.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 287
Reactions: Handbagmenageri
Looks real but you should get it authenticated by either Roku or Etinceler Authentications.

On that note, I've always been curious if Super Fakes existed for vintage pieces...:confused1:

Looks real but you should get it authenticated by either Roku or Etinceler Authentications.

On that note, I've always been curious if Super Fakes existed for vintage pieces...:confused1:

I already authenticated here on purseforum :smile:
And also I'm gonna send it to leathersurgeons and get spa and authentication:smile: she looks less glossy in person like u said

I got it from ebay seller RISE-ON
She's super good condition and I can't wait to use her lol
Good for you, I really love her. I wanted to purchase the same bag a week or so ago. I missed out cause I slept on it. Different seller. Lol. So get her authenticated and enjoy!