I Got It!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wickedassin said:
CONGRATS! It's always great to finally get that position you ALWAYS wanted!

well in all honesty, it IS the position i've always wanted, but for the wrong company. haha. i'd LOVE to work for Louis Vuitton doing the same thing (as that is what my SA does!).. THEN it'd be the ideal job/career. :yes: :biggrin:

betises_lau said:
Congratulations!!! What does your job consist in, exactly? Are you in charge of the visual set up of the company? Sounds very interesting!

I'm in charge of all the visual displays and window displays and store layouts, floor set changes, moves and in store displays.. as well as making sure everything is kept to par and exceeding the standards. like, if a tshirt needs to be folded a certain way, i need to ensure that all tshirts look the same folded.. no sloppy folds, no sloppy tags hanging out, etc..

and because the store is the newest, but also one of the smaller stores, yet a very high volume store, i have to make sure product stays where it is, and if it's sold, to replace it ASAP with something similarly colored or styled, etc.

it doesn't sound like much, but trust me, it's not something "anyone" can do. having an eye for design, color, spatial relationships and knowing the consumer and knowing how to merchandise product is very important, and oftentimes all to which other people normally lack.

oh, and if it wasn't clear, i'm only in charge of the south coast location. which i think is the new flagship because they do such amazing volume sales.

i'm very grateful to my current employer (Resto, as we RH employees call it) for giving me the opportunity and the promotion about a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.