Here is mine next to my BB elizat.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ignes Pouch 010.jpg
    Ignes Pouch 010.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 108
My pouch arrived today!:woohoo:

It's a beautiful silver metallic, and will go perfect with my new (old) Coach bag I just got from eBay.

Attachments

• S3010154.JPG
    S3010154.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 32
  • S3010128.JPG
    S3010128.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 22
elizat, I think a free pouch comes with the birthday discount. I know it includes a free gift, so you may not need to order it per se ~ just make sure you find out what the free gift is, or, ask Ignacio if you may receive a pouch that will fit your Blackberry ~ and request a few different color choices (unless you want to be surprised).

Very nice. I missed the deadline as well, but when I do my b-day order, I think I'll order one to use as Blackberry holder.

I received my pouch too - my husband was so excited, of all people! It's a beautiful red patent - and the shade of red is the same as husband's Mini Cooper S - I may have to give it to him for his birthday or somethin'! Don't know what he'll keep in it! LOL!

I think it was dsrk who sent my name in or sent me the info to send to IGNES to get the pouch - thanks for that!

Sunny is back! I may have just missed your posts, but if not it's good to have you back Sunny! :yahoo:Now we get to tease you and Matt since you two are the token males of our sub!

I got a lovely patent green pouch. I don't know what I am going to keep in it (my ipod?) but it smells so good.

Oh, patent green sounds pretty! It's funny you mentioned the smell. I had my pouch in an older bag this week and I smelled leather. I said, "I can't believe this old bag still smells like leather!" Then I realised it was the pouch :smile:...it does smell yummy!