I got a nose job!

mos

Whatever......
O.G.
Apr 9, 2006
I got a rhinoplasty last week!!! I have been saving for this for the last 10 years! The bag purchases and school have always set me back. But finally I DID IT!!!!

I have always hated my nose, thought its too big and its all you focus on when you look at my face. I got a refined nose which is GENERALLY not different but more defined and narrower.

REcovery was TOUGH!!!!!! I was out of it for a few days courtesy of the pain meds. I had to sleep on 5 pillows and by day 4, I looked like Mr Magoo (puffy eyes).

I am still swollen, but I got the cast off today and I love it! It gets better with time. As soon as my swelling subsudes, I will post pics!!!

congrats! I had my nose done over 10 yrs ago and am so happy I did it. I hated my nose for all of my life pretty much. Some of the best money I ever spent!

Thanks!!! I still have pain and headaches. I have a very low pain threshold! I am only on tylenol now. I got hit on my nose at least 5 times this week by my baby....OUCH!!!

hope your doing fine...do you think you can post before & after pics? if you don't want to show your whole face just the nose...:balloon:

THANKS EVERYONE!!! I am happy with my new nose. I currently have tape on my nose and you can't appreciate the new look. The surgeon gave me a glimse of it after he took the cast off. I will post pics as soon s I get the tape off next week!
If anyone is thinking about it.......DO IT!!! IT IS SO WORTH THE MONEY and PAIN.