I got a message from a client that shopped with Doreen...

Apr 30, 2011
I know that many of us used to shop with Doreen at BG so I wanted to share this with you all. For those who don't know, Doreen left BG and is now a personal shopper/reseller for people. This morning I received a text message from an unknown number. The person is reaching out to people who have shopped with Doreen, trying to find answers. Apparently this person sent Doreen like thousands of dollars via paypal friends and family for items she wants to order and she has yet to receive most of said items. This person said that Doreen is avoiding answering any questions. I am assuming they got my number from Doreen's whatsapp group? Anyway, they also said that someone else from the group had something similar happen to them. I was just wondering, has this happened to anyone else here? Either have you sent funds to Doreen and not received items or have you received a text like this recently?

She is a scammer. I used to be her customer in BG. I was scammed by her just recently for a very big amount and I know few more people. Anyone who knows anything about her or anyone was scammed by her please, contact me. Justice needs to be done.

Reactions: Bee-licious
This is very troubling to read. I hope everyone gets their money back or their items soon from Doreen. Can Paypal do anything to help? At least shut down her account?

Either way, we should all be careful and never buy anything via Paypal friends and family or direct bank transfer.

She was the middle man in these transactions, she would collect the money from the buyer and in turn the seller is to send the item to the buyer. I wonder if she collected the money from the buyers and kept it never telling the sellers to ship the item. She stopped posting items for sell, supposedly bc she was in the middle of moving over seas, but she hasn't posted anything on WhatsApp in probably a month. I guess this is why she's gone quiet. To be honest she was a bit on the snotty side IMO.

Oh man!!! I think I'm another victim. She was very good and responsive when she was at BG, so later on I've bought somethings from her (small leather good items) and it went ok. In June I ordered something from her Tiffany connection and have not received anything. Now my messages to her are read but no responded.

I also looked into PayPal, but because I did "family and friends", they can't help me get the money back. If you paid via credit card on PayPal, you can reach out to your credit card company and dispute. I did bank transfer so I'm out of lucky. Luckily I only lose couple hundred dollar but still.....

This is disturbing. I shopped with Doreen a few times however via my Neimans card so it was relatively smooth. She was annoying and not that responsive probably because I like to ask a lot of questions. Eventually she stopped responding to my texts and I see that as a blessing now. I hope everyone gets their money back soon! Has anyone notified BG since their name is sort of involved, that's how she mostly met her clients.

This makes me wonder about BGs other SA I have gotten extremely bad vibes from them.. I hope I'm wrong.

This is disturbing. I shopped with Doreen a few times however via my Neimans card so it was relatively smooth. She was annoying and not that responsive probably because I like to ask a lot of questions. Eventually she stopped responding to my texts and I see that as a blessing now. I hope everyone gets their money back soon! Has anyone notified BG since their name is sort of involved, that's how she mostly met her clients.

This makes me wonder about BGs other SA I have gotten extremely bad vibes from them.. I hope I'm wrong.
I have had not so great vibes from another one as well. It is very concerning. I hope this gets rectified for everyone.

Reactions: newcalimommy
I had purchased one thing from her a few years ago and after the transaction I noticed my CC has several unauthorized charges on it. I requested to cancel and got myself a new card. The time frame is too close to when I made the purchase especially on a card that I never use anywhere else.
I never associated it with her but it had always been in the back of my mind that something shady is going on.

I had purchased one thing from her a few years ago and after the transaction I noticed my CC has several unauthorized charges on it. I requested to cancel and got myself a new card. The time frame is too close to when I made the purchase especially on a card that I never use anywhere else.
I never associated it with her but it had always been in the back of my mind that something shady is going on.

Hmm I might need to go through my Neimans card statement I usually don't but seems like a good idea right about now.

OMG, newcalimommy, I had similar interactions with her as well. After I purchased my small classic flap from her in 2014 she was reluctant in responding to my texts as well. I then realized that she had another cell and was claiming to not receive texts from the first number I had for her. In any case I stopped texting her based on what you stated as well. The most recent purchase that I made via Anna from BG was giving me all sorts of bad vibes. The fact that she sold me a piece that others possibly passed on and then vanished after I would text her made me so angry. I decided that SA's like her don't deserve commission.

P.S. I hope anyone who is a client of Anna's doesn't come after me. She basically vanished after making the sale and would not reply to my inquiries for four days until I complained against her. She finally replied after I sent her a text stating that I reached out to NM head offices. I know that she wasn't on vacation or had any family issues because I entertained that idea as well. She was sending out images of the burgundy mini in lambskin during those days to her contact list in which I assume I was apart of. However she still would not reply to me asking about the navy caviar mini after a few days of me texting her.

Last edited:
OMG, newcalimommy, I had similar interactions with her as well. After I purchased my small classic flap from her in 2014 she was reluctant in responding to my texts as well. I then realized that she had another cell and was claiming to not receive texts from the first number I had for her. In any case I stopped texting her based on what you stated as well. The most recent purchase that I made via Anna from BG was giving me all sorts of bad vibes. The fact that she sold me a piece that others possibly passed on and then vanished after I would text her made me so angry. I decided that SA's like her don't deserve commission.

P.S. I hope anyone who is a client of Anna's doesn't come after me. She basically vanished after making the sale and would not reply to my inquiries for four days until I complained against her. She finally reply after I sent her a text stating that I reached out to NM head offices.

How did you meet Anna again?? Yeah she is extremely shady she's on here all the time under different user names and gets caught every time... and her real name isn't even Anna it's Alla :/ when I found that out I was so confused as to why she wouldn't use her real name makes no sense...

How did you meet Anna again?? Yeah she is extremely shady she's on here all the time under different user names and gets caught every time... and her real name isn't even Anna it's Alla :/ when I found that out I was so confused as to why she wouldn't use her real name makes no sense...

Wait what? Ana from BG is really named Alla!? Ana is my BG SA. Should I be worried..?