I found one!

abandonedimages said:
Aw! Thank you so much! I will be posting pictures ASAP, I'm so excited girls! This just further proves to me patience is key, I always rush into buying something and not soon after a better deal comes along. I'm glad I waited it out this time.

Story of my life!! Hence my signature line LOL!! :lol:

^ I know! I think I'm about to have a heart attack. I think its just kind of cool that I actually controlled myself enough that I didnt spend any money until I found this and when I finally found it I saved up the rest of the money to get this. I already know it was worth it. I know shes no Chanel or Hermes or anything but I've got time for more expensive bags like that, I'm just going to stay in my price range for now.

I cant wait to share pictures with you guys!

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww...CONGRATS Abandoned!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! i LOVE that bag...first saw it in the Bahamas last year and fell in love...i was kicking myself for not buying it cuz i couldn't find it anywhere for the longest time...and then i settled and bought the brown leather version instead...ah well! that's a GREAT DEAL you found!!! yyyyyaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!!

:yahoo:

abandonedimages said:
^ I know! I think I'm about to have a heart attack. I think its just kind of cool that I actually controlled myself enough that I didnt spend any money until I found this and when I finally found it I saved up the rest of the money to get this. I already know it was worth it. I know shes no Chanel or Hermes or anything but I've got time for more expensive bags like that, I'm just going to stay in my price range for now.

I cant wait to share pictures with you guys!

LOL teach me how!! I seriously buy random things that I think are great deals.. and then later I'm just like "man if I didn't spend all my money on random things.. I could save it all up and buy one big thing." I also read somewhere that girls save less money than guys bc we make more impulse purchases (so true!!) I'm almost tempted to try my hand at being a trophy wife so I can just buy billions of bags.. KIDDING! LOL or am I..? :lol: :devil:

Congrats! I hope it comes in undamaged, and totally perfect! I agree with Sparkles, btw -- the trophy wife existence is starting to sound mighty tasty. BF sure would be pissed if I dumped him for handbags, though!

(sigh) I'm starting to get a little more than frustrated right now girls. I sent off payment late last Thursday. It is now Wednesday. Considering the fact that mail doesnt operate Sundays and the fact that my payment wasnt actually sent until Friday, its still been a good 5 days since and she says she still hasnt received payment! I'm worried. It shouldve taken 3-4 days MAX to get there! I really needed a pick me up these last couple days, but this is just making me even more sad.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear that! Did you pay by check or money order?
Sometimes the mail gets screwy and takes extra long, but I'd be worried some :censor: postal employee got greedy. :rant:
Can you stop payment on your check? Is the seller willing to use an alternate form of payment, like PayPal? How frustrating!

I'm sorry abandoned.. stuff like that really upsets me too :sad: The one time I paid by check, the seller received payment in 2 days (and she's in California). If she doesn't get it soon keep checking to see if someone cashes the check/MO and if not.. it may have just gotten lost in the mail.