I found one!

anotheremptysky said:
Awwww, congrats! I know you've been looking for it forever.

PS -- your bear with your coach looks adorable!
elongreach said:
I know you have been looking for this bag forever. I knew you would jump on it. So I say go for it! Get the bag you love.

Thanks girls! I know I feel like I've found a pot of gold or something LOL I just feel relieved you know? I'm so grateful I dont have to deal with eBay! Theres too many issues there (trust, expensive shipping, authenticity, dont have the color combo I want, etc).

LOL Thats Mr Scrunchyface! My SO got him for me last night at KMart, hes flippin' ginormous! I'm jealous, he looks way cuter than me with my bag on :P

abandonedimages said:
^ :shame: Oh no. .I knew it would come to this. .Well I think (?) were not supposed to talk about/provide links to other forums (those threads always seem to get locked) and I'm kind of nervous someone one else will PM her with a better offer but I'll PM you!

Yup Megs & Vlad made that a rule after the LVII incident.. if it makes anyone feel better they charge $$ to join that forum now.

And OMG I love your bear abandoned!! What a cutie!

Aw! Thanks girls for all the well wishes!

kimmie -- Thats awesome! If you get yours before I get mine, post pictures! We can be purse twins :heart:3 I've been trying to convince the other girls to get my green purse but still no word, lol.

OMG!! How did i miss this thread!! :shrugs:
ConGraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats dearest :yahoo:
sweetie thats a lovely great bag!! my friend has it and it is on of the TDFs :wlae:
hope u receive it s:huh:OOOOOoon and share pics with us!! :jammin:
s:huh::huh::huh: happy for u :love:

vanilla_addict said:
OMG!! How did i miss this thread!! :shrugs:
ConGraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats dearest :yahoo:
sweetie thats a lovely great bag!! my friend has it and it is on of the TDFs :wlae:
hope u receive it s:huh:OOOOOoon and share pics with us!! :jammin:
s:huh::huh::huh: happy for u :love:

Aw! Thank you so much! I will be posting pictures ASAP, I'm so excited girls! This just further proves to me patience is key, I always rush into buying something and not soon after a better deal comes along. I'm glad I waited it out this time.