I found my ering! Omg

So, I was cleaning my room, I have a special room for makeup and bags and jewelry. Today was clean out day, I found a big basket of stuff and found a red case that held junk jewelry. I opened up the small case to see what was inside and it was there. Right before I opened this case , I got very emotional and told hubby I wanted to cry about something.. It was soo odd. I swear I was feeling depressed about something and then I opened it!
Anyways , I have no clue how it got there! But it found and I am so so happy.
This was a nice stress reliever.

We had a bad October, so this was a pleasant surprise. I am never ever going to complain about my ring and think it small, or not good enough!

WOO HOO I'm elated to hear you found your ring!!! :hugs:

Congratulations!! :woot:

I believe that I missed the story of the ring going missing, but I'm so happy for you that your ring has been found. Time to shine it up and wear it, or keep it in a VERY safe place!

Thank you all! This is a blessing for us after a month of bad bad news!

I am still in shock as I never ever thought it would turn it, I thought I accidentally threw it in the trash as the bathroom was the last place I saw it.
SEE, clearing clutter is useful! :smile:)

Great news! Now we just need the other gal's (beachy10? I have bad memory) Cartier love bracelet to turn up. Finding jewelry is a group effort! :smile: