I found it!!! My Plomb/Steel Part-Time w/ GGH.....and it's already here! Lots of pics

OMG dear 'T' cracker :heart: I almost can't believe it - THIS Plomb/Steel PT w/GGH is just BREATHTAKING :drool:!! You lucky girl, I'm so happy for you :yahoo:! Isn't it's exciting to finally get a HG :tender:?
BalParis really has a perfect and fast worldwide service, good to know :tup:!

CONGRATS sweety :flowers: could we see this bag wearing on you PLEASE :winkiss:

IMG_3704.jpg

That is absolutely stunning! I'm yet to buy my first BBag, and had decided on black, but have completely changed my mind over the last couple of weeks. Those pics have made me even surer that I'll probably end up with a steel city. I just love it. More versatile, I think, than black, and just a little bit different.

Thanks for the tip about Printemps' prices. I've just rung them and they're really good! Plus, if you go to the Printemps site, you can download a 10% off card that you can use if you actually go to the store in person.

OMG "T" CRACKER!!! Didnt know this was in your signs! I've been trying to track a Plomb GGH Work down forever since I saw Starbrites's thread of her mum's Plomb GGH work... NOW THIS PT???!!! its gorgeous! I had my heart set on the Plomb SGH PT though.... after your pics... now I'm not so sure!!! you're a really really bad influence on me ya know?!!! BUT sooooo happy for you that you finally found the perfect PT!!! CONGRATS! now do I smell a sienna sometime in the future yet???

Thanks Babi, Benzie, MandB, south-of-france, and simona7 for all the compliments....I'm on cloud nine right now!!!

frozenalaska......thanks sweetie! :love: what bbag are you sportin' these days?

nanaz......thanks girlie......I'll try to get some modeling pics up today! good luck on your violet dilemma.

zacorey........LOL!!!! Thanks! I am absolutely thrilled with this bag! I'm still going to help you find that violet besace.....it's out there!!!

That is absolutely stunning! I'm yet to buy my first BBag, and had decided on black, but have completely changed my mind over the last couple of weeks. Those pics have made me even surer that I'll probably end up with a steel city. I just love it. More versatile, I think, than black, and just a little bit different.

Thanks for the tip about Printemps' prices. I've just rung them and they're really good! Plus, if you go to the Printemps site, you can download a 10% off card that you can use if you actually go to the store in person.

Thanks Suku!!! I think Steel is a great choice for a first bag. I love how this color can work with most of your wardrobe! Post pics when you get your new bag!:wlae:

Thank you to peppermintpatty, gallicarosestamyvinec, blueeyez, turtlejd, bern, Marie, shoelover, firstclass and robotdoll.......

addicted alli.......sienna is on the way!!!! btw, you can totally have a plomb PT and a Cafe one as well. The are completely different and will go with different parts of your wardrobe. The same goes for a Sienna one as well. Now, you just have to decide on hardware......it's a tough call. They both look great!

Thank you to peppermintpatty, gallicarosestamyvinec, blueeyez, turtlejd, bern, Marie, shoelover, firstclass and robotdoll.......

addicted alli.......sienna is on the way!!!! btw, you can totally have a plomb PT and a Cafe one as well. The are completely different and will go with different parts of your wardrobe. The same goes for a Sienna one as well. Now, you just have to decide on hardware......it's a tough call. They both look great!

"T"!!! you're not suposed to encourage me! LOL! the sienna I definitely think SGH though... that way you get your one GGH and one SGH target! we will see next week I supose!

with me... I've got 2 GGH and 1 SGH already... so not sure if I should add another GGH... coz thats 3! I'm afraid I might get sick of it? I was planning 2 GGH and 2 SGH... but now... :shrugs::hrmm:

Thanks for all the comments bagoholicvicky, christie, glossy, chpwhy, catcat and dezinerpurse fan!:heart::heart::heart:

tooshies........the Sienna is on it's way!!!! I'll definitely post some pics when it gets here......I can't wait!!!:yahoo:

amiekbs8........thanks :flowers: no french needed......they speak fluent english. :tup: Have fun shopping!

GORGEOUS and I am so glad, that after all that calling you found one. Persistence pays. That must have been quite a task since half of the SA never have a clue which color you are really looking for! CONGRATULATIONS!:tup: