I Found a Fairy Wallet!!

FijiBuni

STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!
Aug 25, 2006
So after wanting/needing a wallet for a few weeks now and look at every brand I decided last night I wanted a fairy wallet!! So I comprised a list earlier today of ALL the Prada US stores and started to call... I got to the third store, Chicago and asked if they had gotten in the wallet and the SA replied with we have 1. In the funniest high pitch voice I went "REALLY!?!!!, I'd like to purchase it!" haha... I was so surprised that it didn't take long to locate one... Well anyway it should be here Wednesday she said, so I'm sooooo excited!!! I'll post pics the minute I get it!! :wlae:

I Got It!! I Got It!!! I asked for the prada bag and they sent it to me but I didn't get a box :Push:... owell... haha Anyway I don't carry wallets but this will be my first! I love it! The leather is so soft and glossy!

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

I'll probably find something to coat it with to protect it just in case... but I'll have to do some research...

also.. ValleyO do you think they would ship me one (for free) b/c they didn't send me a box? <-- I don't understand why places like Prada and LV like to not give out boxes?