I finally snipped tags off an Oct PCE! How do u feel tag snipping a "holdover"?

I have 3 bags with tags...my lg gathered Sophia, my graphite julianne (no judging) and my black MSB but that's just because I'm still carrying the Crimson shoulder which I have been carrying since Nov. longest ever I have carried the same bag. I love this bag. I also have a Burberry tote and a LV I haven't carried yet. I'm soooo bad about it. I have to be sure I'm in love because if not I will take it back.

I've got at least 3-4 bags with tags still on... When I love one I don't just snip and go to another, in case the feeling will vanish and it was just a "i have to get this" hype- I keep them tagged on purpose to see how i feel about them a week or month later... This system has worked very well for me.

"sponge worthy" I love it!

I take my time to snip--most of the time. Every once in a while I've snipped immediately--with my black gathered sophia, my kristin python drawstring hobo, it was love at first sight. Most of the time, I keep what I get but I only do after storing for a while and making darn sure I want to commit. It's a space issue for me--running out of shelf space as my collection grows exponentially. Remember Elaine on Seinfeld? I guess I need to be 101% sure that my tagged bags are "sponge worthy"! LOL

I have two Coach bags with Tags. Problem for me is that I am loving
carrying my Mulberry Alexa Oversized Plum, MBMJ Saddelry Sophie,
J Crew Brompton Flap and my Balenciaga Folk Castagna that I can't bring
myself to cut any tags off of Coach as I am not sure I wish to stop
carrying my other bags. I am enjoying them too much and for this reason
I don't wish to cut off the tags on my Coach bags. The two bags that I have tags on are Fieldstone Gray Sophia large and Madison black gathered sophia large.

The last bag that took me 3 months to snip tags off was my Hamptons flap in ivory. I knew I loved it, but I think I was just worried about color transfer maybe, or waiting to see if something else came out that I couldn't live without. I debated returning her several times, but then I would take her out and look at her and I finally realized there was no way I could part with this one, so I finally snipped the tags and fell in love. Then I had to order it in the raisin!