I finally have a Lindy

Apr 21, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, the local H boutique found the 30cm Rose Dragee Lindy I wanted at the new Broad Street boutique. I had them order it for me and ship it to the store. I got the call this afternoon that it had arrived. I drove out to the store to take a look at it.

The SA went to the back and brought out the big orange box. I must have looked like a 6 year old on Christmas morning while she took it out of the box and dust bag. Then finally I was looking at her, my Lindy. She was so beautiful. The RD makes her delicate at the same time the shape and functionality make her a little funky. Of course I said I would be taking her with me.

She's wrapped up and in her box right now. I want to take her out and play with her but I really should work.

I wanted to say, "Thank you", to Golden's Mom for letting me pester her with my questions and hermesaholic for her great advice and to everyone who sent me the good H vibes.

The Lindy is great! I got one in Vert Anis at the Madison store and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I saw it (I think it's still there...) in Toile and Etoupe at the Hermes counter at Richards in Greenwich...almost went for it...but I have an Etoupe Birkin on order so I want to wait.

Send pictures of the pink one ASAP, I have this complex that I can't pull off light pink...but it's such a beautiful color!

CONGRATS!!! that's awesome!

i'm shocked Bond street shipped it. They wouldn't allow another store to ship something to them for me and i was told when i was there that you had to be there in person to purchase any bags. that's great news that they can ship to other stores!

Ooohhh! Congratulations! PLEASE post pics as soon as you can (esp. of you modeling her) so we can all live vicariously through you (and and crave yet another Hermes item!)