I finally got the Gucci bag of my dreams!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments! I've been looking for it since it came out. I think it was winter 2004? Although I think the first release had "fluffier" suede. It's really gorgeous in person! I got it for a great price too! Less than half!!!

Amazing bag your so lucky, I'v only seen the black suede and the brown is much nicer.I was wondering about how tall are you?b.c im considering getting the medium pelham (if that is the medium?) and i was worried about being too big.But it fits you perfecto

mariadeal said:
Amazing bag your so lucky, I'v only seen the black suede and the brown is much nicer.I was wondering about how tall are you?b.c im considering getting the medium pelham (if that is the medium?) and i was worried about being too big.But it fits you perfecto

Hi maria, thank you for the compliment! This one is the same as the one on the Gucci website and I am about 5 feel tall! I am sure this will look perfect on you even if you are taller since it is a little big on me!

"pelham" medium shoulder bag with double braided straps, tab snap closure, horsebits, studs, bottom feet, and inside zip pocket. 19.3 x 5.1 x 11 inches.