I finally got my KA's!

pixiejenna

O.G.
Apr 5, 2009
I was excited that I was actually home when UPS came, they usually come later in the day and I always miss them and then I have to play the put my box on will call game so I can get my box.

I was so excited to open this box!
IMAG0204.jpg

I saw it's handle peeking out when I opened the box and it's true love! Dare I even say it. . . I think I love this color more than my dark red!

IMAG0205.jpg

This one I'm not so thrilled with, I'm kind of disapointed actually. I saw the F/W military IRL and I liked it on the PS1 and I thought I would like it even more on the KA since it seems to look a tad greener on the KA than the PS1 but for some reason I'm not liking this color one bit. It's going to go back :shucks:

IMAG0206.jpg

Sorry I don't mean to tease with so few pics! I'll take more pics later when I get home from work(which is late).

Wow! Love the burgundy!! Also think I am agreeing with you about the military, it looks a bit blah to me... Disappointing, but think about the money you've just saved. haha

Beautiful!

I was considering a military PS1 Medium...the pictures on ****** looks wonderful of military...so is your KA just not the same color, or just not right on that bag for you??

Just curious since I am investigating this color!

Love the burgundy - especially the contract of the gold clasp and the silver PS detail on the handle. I think that really works on the burgundy!

It looks like the Military has a silver clasp - maybe that's the difference between how the leather looks on a PS1 (contrasted against the warmer tone hardware on the satchels)?

Okay heres the picture overload!

I feel like these represent the color best. It looks lighter in a lot of the pics due to the flash and overhead lighting but this truly is a rich dark burgundy more plum undertones than a red/pink undertone.

010-6.jpg

011-5.jpg

012-4.jpg

Here is one in the sun:
IMAG0208.jpg

Here is a comparison shot small KA, medium PS1, and a rh Bal city pourpre. The small keep all is really big, huge IMO as I don't carry a lot I tried to get a pic of the inside but basically all my stuff lines the bottom of the bag and their is a TON of extra space.

001-10.jpg

I took more pics I'll put them in the comparison thread later.

IMAG0224.jpg

008-8.jpg

odebdo I don't know what it was about the military but it just seems kind of blah too me. I saw the F/W military on a PS1 and I loved it couldn't stop thinking about it. I displayed so serious restraint not buying it cause I knew E would get them and they would cost less so I made my self wait to get it. I don't know if it's the sliver hardware that makes the look different vs. the brass hardware on the PS1 or maybe just because the size bag so you see more the color where on the medium PS1 its more muted. Maybe it just seemed blah after the richness of the burgundy that made me think this isn't for me. All I do know that the burgundy was true love when I opened it and I felt meh when I opened military. I feel like it's a washed out olive with a slight brown undertone. Also the seams/edges had a pea soup green color too, which I felt like it took away from the color and maybe makes it look like it has a brown undertone. That being said it is a great netural color it's just not the color for me.

Here are some pics of the military.
016-2.jpg

018-5.jpg

019-4.jpg

017-5.jpg

Heres one in the sun
IMAG0207.jpg