I FINALLY GOT IT!!!...simply stunning!

Jun 9, 2013
Yesterday was the day! I left work early (the anticipation was killing me). I went to the mall and did what I set out to do. I still can't believe I have these pieces. I have never dropped this much at LV and I'm in a bit of shock, but I'm o so happy! Honestly my push was the discontinuing of this color and also the upcoming price increase. I just had to have! Now I have to figure out the perfect outfit to debut my amazing new lovelies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 1,853
Both are gorgeous! You made a smart choice, the Infini is running out. I was told that there were only 12 of the Zippy wallets left in Infini a few days ago (not sure about other pieces) and they will not be replenished. Congrats on your beautiful set!

Yesterday was the day! I left work early (the anticipation was killing me). I went to the mall and did what I set out to do. I still can't believe I have these pieces. I have never dropped this much at LV and I'm in a bit of shock, but I'm o so happy! Honestly my push was the discontinuing of this color and also the upcoming price increase. I just had to have! Now I have to figure out the perfect outfit to debut my amazing new lovelies.

Gorgeous Lumi and wallet, great empreinte pieces....congrats!

Quite lovely! Enjoy them :smile:

Did you go with the Zippy or Secret Long?
I got the Zippy! Wow I didn't know they were that limited. Now I'm even more elated that I got it. I was questioning my decision as I only have a mono Sarah and a Ikat RI Insolite. My new SA (I was so sad to hear my original SA moved back home to CA an I didn't even know...) said the Secret Wallet is being discontinued. That was some new to me info.