I FINALLY GOT IT!!!...simply stunning!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday was the day! I left work early (the anticipation was killing me). I went to the mall and did what I set out to do. I still can't believe I have these pieces. I have never dropped this much at LV and I'm in a bit of shock, but I'm o so happy! Honestly my push was the discontinuing of this color and also the upcoming price increase. I just had to have! Now I have to figure out the perfect outfit to debut my amazing new lovelies.

Attached Files:

2. Congratulations! I know the feeling of shock and elation but so worth it. Awesome set! Have a great weekend!

3. Amazing. Congrats

4. Both are gorgeous! You made a smart choice, the Infini is running out. I was told that there were only 12 of the Zippy wallets left in Infini a few days ago (not sure about other pieces) and they will not be replenished. Congrats on your beautiful set!

5. Gorgeous Lumi and wallet, great empreinte pieces....congrats!

6. Another pic of this beauty!

Attached Files:

7. congrats!

8. Gorgeous! The infini is a great color that goes with everything, congratulations on both your new beauties.

9. Did you go with the Zippy or Secret Long?

10. Not the best pic, but I'm so in lvoe!

Attached Files:

11. Quite lovely! Enjoy them :smile:

12. Gorgeous!! Congratulations!

13. I got the Zippy! Wow I didn't know they were that limited. Now I'm even more elated that I got it. I was questioning my decision as I only have a mono Sarah and a Ikat RI Insolite. My new SA (I was so sad to hear my original SA moved back home to CA an I didn't even know...) said the Secret Wallet is being discontinued. That was some new to me info.

14. Gorgeous goodies! Congratulations!

15. Woweeee beautiful choices.