I finally found my handbags!

LulaMaeBarnes

Jul 4, 2008
A few months ago I was told my landlady was going to put the house up for sale, and fearful of people walking around staring at my stuff I thought I was being smart by putting many of my designer purses in storage. The problem is I put a lot of stuff in storage and somehow misplaced them since all the containers looked the same. I would occasionally go over to the shed when it was nice and look but to no avail. Today it was 60 degrees so I was determined to go and look through every case if need be and found em. I was afraid I had put them in the garage or somewhere else but finally got my babies back.

Sounds like something I would do! :lol:
I once hid a birthday present and forgot where I had put it. I searched the whole house for hours till I found it^^

YAY to you finding your bags again, I couldn't have lived without them for so long I think!

I had saved a couple to use and of course I went through withdrawl and ended up buying a couple more since. But it's so nice to have them back. I actually forgot about a fendi I owned, sad.