I finally did it!!!

she looks so broken in!!! very smoochy and huggable!!

it seems like she has a bit of greenish, greyish undertone in the natural light pic too.....

congrats :smile:

Thanks for everyone's comments....you guys are so sweet and FUNNY as h*#l! As promised Shasta...here's ya a couple of modeling pics taken...where else, in the bathroom! Best lighting in the house for some reason. :rolleyes: LOL!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• black3.JPG
    black3.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • black2.JPG
    black2.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 49
  • black1.JPG
    black1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 49
It looks perfect on you!

It amazes me how different the same style bag looks on different people. The city on you looks like a big bag, not too big, just a great size. On me the city looks tiny in comparison. Completely different. I wish there was a city that was just a tiny bit bigger, like, a city for tall people. The part time comes close but its different proportions give it quite a different look.

It looks perfect on you!

It amazes me how different the same style bag looks on different people. The city on you looks like a big bag, not too big, just a great size. On me the city looks tiny in comparison. Completely different. I wish there was a city that was just a tiny bit bigger, like, a city for tall people. The part time comes close but its different proportions give it quite a different look.

Thank you. That would be neat if the City came in different sizes for different heights...I was always afraid it would be too big on me before now. The dimensions seemed huge because I'm so short, but with one so slouchy it's perfect. It just kind of melts onto my side!