I fell in love in Chanel today........ Come see!!

ivylouwho

Handbag Connoisseur!
O.G.
Jun 30, 2007
The SA called it the Timeless cc large tote, but the chanel website shows it as the large washed caviar calfskin totebag. Know matter what they call it ........ I'm in Love! :love:

I left her sitting there in the store :wtf: because I decided I needed to sleep on it. Now I can't stop thinking about it! :drool: Also because it was the only one they had, and I'm always uneasy buying the display model. Does anyone else feel this way?

But Ohhhh! Isn't it Gorgeous?!?!? :yahoo:
I must go back! :yes:
To be continued................

Attachments

• 0211081707.jpg
    0211081707.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,205
LOL. It sounds like you need this bag. Go for it! I think it's really cute and functional.

I always thought I would never buy a display bag, but was forced to recently when a bag I was in absolute love with was sold out completely except for ONE. Inspect it carefully before you buy it, and if it looks like it's brand new then why not? :yes:

If you can't stop thinking about it then......
Go Go .... and post pics when you bring her home!!!
Like missisa says, check it over thoroughly and if it's ok, go for it!!!

LOVE this bag. I nicknamed it the Chanel speedy. It comes in black, white, and salmon (looked more orange than salmon to me though) If you love it, get it! :yes:

The "chanel speedy" LOL!
I saw the salmon, I'm not a fan. But I LOVE This one!
Thank you all for your support! I neeeeed to go get it! :yahoo: The store doesn't re-open for another 10 hours! :upsidedown:

yes, you have the classic signs that you are in love with that bag.

and as for display versus brand spanking new. sometimes when I try on the display, I get so much in love that i want to take THAT bag home. lol

that bag looks so comfortable. did you try it on?

Gorgeous! I have a pic of this in red in the SS08 accessories catalogue. It's beautiful! I know what you mean about the display model, but if it's the last one and being from new stock it's only probably been out a couple of days, why not. I bought my bordeaux PST from display because it was absolutely the last one in the UK! If you love it, go for it.