I feel that these need a little reveal.. My first reveal!

image-3146620175.jpg
image-824766983.jpg
image-2604966673.jpg
image-1081233666.jpg

Here they are! I've tried to make them in better quality! Sorry for my nails but we're having snowy days here in Venice so I don't give them a lot of attentions! Ghghh :smile:

I really love them!
My red beauties together:

image-304162778.jpg

View attachment 2077957
View attachment 2077958
View attachment 2077959
View attachment 2077960

Here they are! I've tried to make them in better quality! Sorry for my nails but we're having snowy days here in Venice so I don't give them a lot of attentions! Ghghh :smile:

I really love them!
My red beauties together:

View attachment 2077961

The beautiful RED!
As a Valentines Day treat I purchased a pair of red Iowa FLATS! Can't wait to wear them on their first outing! Have fun with your new ruby slippers!

Lovely red!!!! Man I love red louboutin
Me too! I'm so obsessed right now! I always want more and more! I would kill for the red spiked Lady Peep but they were too expansive for me when they came out!!! Or the Pigalle!! :drool::drool::drool:

The beautiful RED!
As a Valentines Day treat I purchased a pair of red Iowa FLATS! Can't wait to wear them on their first outing! Have fun with your new ruby slippers!
Oh I want so se pictures when you bring them out for the first time :graucho:

congrats! what a lovely color!
They are soo pretty! Congrats! They look even better on too :graucho:

Yeah :smile: I've been considering the bana's in nude but i love the marple

I think I love more the Bana! I mean I really LOOOOVE them, a LOT! I have to say that I didn't wear the Marple outside yet so I'm not sure of my answer.. For the comfort in walking I would say the Marple for the thikness of the heel, but on the other side I should consider that they're slingback, and the Bana have the strap wich gives me more confidence.. I've made 2 steps, not more, at home and as you can see I've take the mood pictures on the dustbag beause I didn't wanted to ruin the sole before bring them out as I want to admire them undamaged as much as possible (I'm obsessed I know:roflmfao:) I would choose million times the Bana rather the Marple but they have both a lot of pro.. Can't find cons right now:graucho: