I don't know if this is okay or not......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethie

Yes I'm Spoiled!
Mar 24, 2007
I know we are NOT allowed to Buy, Sell, Trade etc. on the board but are we allowed to ask someone if they will pick something up for us from the outlet? I don't have an outlet anywhere near me but would love to have a few things I have seen people post. Is it okay to offer to paypal a person and have them pick something up for you or is that a no no too. If it is please delete this thread.

LOL, I'm also wanting a Carly and a few keyfobs.

Again if this is out of line mods please feel free to delete it. I am just drooling over some outlet finds and would love to be able to get a few things myself.

I've seen lots of posts of people asking others to pick something up at outlets for them...I dont think that should be a problem since you are not asking anyone to sell you anything directly...you just need a friendly neighborhood courier! :P

I think it's an excellent question and one I've had as well since I have no access to outlets. The TPF rules state:

Buying/Selling on tPF
  • Public selling/buying/trading is not permitted. Threads of WTS or WTB nature will be locked or deleted.
  • Soliciting your items for sale via Private Messages is prohibited.
  • Selling of personal items is only permitted in the invite-only Marketplaza. Instructions on how to gain access are posted here.
I don't see that asking someone to pick up something at an outlet violates those rules but I'd like to hear other people's opinions as well.

I go to the MS outlet weekly, however they dont have any of the *new* stuff. I have called daily lol. so, not sure what you want, but the gulfport outlet dosent have any of the cotton/denim/legacy etc. I am going tomorrow though, so hopfully..mabye..they got something in since I called yesturday

Status
Not open for further replies.