I Dont Know If I Should Laugh Or Feel Bad For This Guy..

hmm. i can't help but feel badly for this 'charles' guy. i mean, why are there so many scammers from nigeria? is it because life in nigeria is so tough? there's got to be a reason. i feel badly that 'charles' was so gullible, and i feel badly that he doesn't have his act together enough to do something useful and it makes me feel sad that there are people out there who knowingly take advantage of others. i didnt find this funny at all, i found it really really sad.

OMG I can't believe I just read that whole thing...lol. Hilarious. Those scammer emails are crazy.

A friend of mine had some people approach the owner of the car dealership where he worked. They had some "business plan" and the owner was willing to be a part. So he went to get the money.

Needless to say they found him dead in his house about 3 or 4 days later. These people aren't only email scammers.

Wow. That was a long read,but worth it!! That was actually really funny! But its sort of good to see this type of thing,makes you realise that scammers will do just about anything to get their hands on money.............even get a tattoo!! I thought at one point,so is this guy really going to get his leg broken or something?? LMAO!!!!!

I thought the same thing too!!!