I don't do logos but is this any better?

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
I don't think that the charm bags are too Logo-y. The lighter colours are better, though, I think.

foxy_chao

dior me
Jan 9, 2006
Daisy said:
Sweetea: OH NO! I've been planning to look at that bag this week too! I told you, that blue patent was so fabulous. I am not surprised that someone snapped it up but oh man! Did you see the large white patent Ferragamo? It just occurred to me... if I could find the large in black patent, that could be my bag!

Noriko: You mean the silver charms against a white bag? That would be :love:.

Foxy: That one is cute too!! Does it have "C"s on the other side?
For the Cannage Tote, the back side does not have the "C" deco. It has a wide side pocket and the cannage stitch like the front. It's less "bling" very classic. Check it out here:http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10746412&SectionID=6000
The Chocolate brown is very nice in this style.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Daisy-Do you like MJ? I have this tote in black...great zipper on the bottom helps to make it bigger/smaller.....
I do like the dior...too!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Foxy: Nice! I like how the tote opens too, more like a purse than a big old tote. I hope they have that one to check out at Saks.

Jill: I do like that! Is that Marc by MJ? How does that zipper work? I don't get it.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Daisy-The bag is a Marc Jacobs-I believe I paid 1150 for it at Saks.
The zipper is on the entire bottom of the bag so you can open it up for more room...or keep it closed-They have a smaller version of it called the Julia as well(with the zipper-too!)....Depends on what size you like.I like a big bag.One of these days-I will post pics of my bags-it'll tak forever to figure out how!!Plus I probably have 100 bags...(I know I am SICK!)

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Daisy- I would go for the Julia over the bigger one-I often wonder why I didnt go smaller-Its such a great bag though!

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Jill, is yours heavy?

As of this moment, I think I'll put the large black Ferragamo ahead of this one and the large Muse and Dior somewhere in the mix. Still not sure!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Thats why I said to go with the Julia! It is a heavy bag! But the zipper detail is sooooo great!

LACLES

Mar 11, 2006
i dont think the dior charms bag is old lady AT ALL!
it's great because it's not too garish, yet has enough small details to be unique.
i love it!