I don't do logos but is this any better?

Daisy said:
Sweetea: OH NO! I've been planning to look at that bag this week too! I told you, that blue patent was so fabulous. I am not surprised that someone snapped it up but oh man! Did you see the large white patent Ferragamo? It just occurred to me... if I could find the large in black patent, that could be my bag!

Noriko: You mean the silver charms against a white bag? That would be :love:.

Foxy: That one is cute too!! Does it have "C"s on the other side?

For the Cannage Tote, the back side does not have the "C" deco. It has a wide side pocket and the cannage stitch like the front. It's less "bling" very classic. Check it out here:http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10746412&SectionID=6000
The Chocolate brown is very nice in this style.

Daisy-Do you like MJ? I have this tote in black...great zipper on the bottom helps to make it bigger/smaller.....
I do like the dior...too!
p10943686_ph_hero.jpg

Foxy: Nice! I like how the tote opens too, more like a purse than a big old tote. I hope they have that one to check out at Saks.

Jill: I do like that! Is that Marc by MJ? How does that zipper work? I don't get it.

Daisy-The bag is a Marc Jacobs-I believe I paid 1150 for it at Saks.
The zipper is on the entire bottom of the bag so you can open it up for more room...or keep it closed-They have a smaller version of it called the Julia as well(with the zipper-too!)....Depends on what size you like.I like a big bag.One of these days-I will post pics of my bags-it'll tak forever to figure out how!!Plus I probably have 100 bags...(I know I am SICK!)

Jill, is yours heavy?

As of this moment, I think I'll put the large black Ferragamo ahead of this one and the large Muse and Dior somewhere in the mix. Still not sure!