I did it!!

Jennifoo

O.G.
Dec 15, 2012
Hello Gucci lovers. This is my first time posting on this section of tpf. Normally I'm on Coach and Louis Vuitton. Several weeks ago I began browsing Gucci's website and really found so many gorgeous handbags. Well, just now I discovered the incredibly lovely Joy Boston Bag and ordered it in the pink/rose. I'm soooo excited as the price is perfect, and I've been CRAVING a pinky rose beigy bag for soooo long. :tender:
I like that it's similar to the Louis Vuitton Speedy, which I have and love, but it's a little different what with the colour variations and I think the strap drop at 5.1 inches is a bit better. Can't wait to get her!

Hi coachie1975. Today I'm carrying the first Coach bag-the bag that started it all- the. Lindsey satchel in black with brass hardware. I got two compliments on it.
I have to say that I'm really enjoying tpf. I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me. I never knew handbags could be so fantastic.:smile:
I think I know the Gucci bag you're referring to. Simply beautiful. Maybe you'll be posting a revealhere soon, too.....

Hi coachie1975. Today I'm carrying the first Coach bag-the bag that started it all- the. Lindsey satchel in black with brass hardware. I got two compliments on it.
I have to say that I'm really enjoying tpf. I feel like a whole new world has opened up to me. I never knew handbags could be so fantastic.:smile:
I think I know the Gucci bag you're referring to. Simply beautiful. Maybe you'll be posting a revealhere soon, too.....
The Lindsay is a great bag! Yes, tpf has been a whole new world and there is so much to know about each brand and all of their different bags. I think this site has saved me money too. I just love it. I sure hope I'm doing a reveal soon too!! :graucho:

Hello Gucci lovers. This is my first time posting on this section of tpf. Normally I'm on Coach and Louis Vuitton. Several weeks ago I began browsing Gucci's website and really found so many gorgeous handbags. Well, just now I discovered the incredibly lovely Joy Boston Bag and ordered it in the pink/rose. I'm soooo excited as the price is perfect, and I've been CRAVING a pinky rose beigy bag for soooo long. :tender:
I like that it's similar to the Louis Vuitton Speedy, which I have and love, but it's a little different what with the colour variations and I think the strap drop at 5.1 inches is a bit better. Can't wait to get her!

Yea, Congrats. Can't wait to see the reveal!