I DID IT... my new collection kicks off with a Breif!

fashion-cult

Dec 4, 2006
So I sold all my Bals at the start of this year... and I've been searching for the perfect Balenciaga to have as my own again.

I didnt want to go over-the-top this time around - I want to be sensible, and find an affordable Balenciaga that will satisfy me enough so I wont need to buy one every couple of months.

And I have found it!

I initally was going to purchase a Violet Step from another lovely PF'er. But circumstances at the time left me cashless and bagless...

Now - a couple of weeks later, I found myself with "some" money (leave payout), and a good deal that I can afford.

So here she is... :wlae:

My BLACK BREIF that will be on her way to me shortly.

A BIG difference from a Violet Step, I know, but for US$705, I couldnt help myself and I think its a classic colour and design that will keep me happy. I've never tried the breif, so I hope she looks good!

Only bummer is, she doesnt come with her cards (hence the price) but I plan on keeping this baby forever!

Pics:

Congrats!! i remember last year when you sold your lovely navy twiggy, etc..and now you are back with a beautiful bag, I love the brief its very practical and lovely, you are going to love it!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I will always have a special place in my heart for you fashion-cult! I am so glad that you found such a lovely piece.

I didn't know that the cards were so important. I just throw them all into a Manolo Blahnik shoe box along w/ extra tassles and their mirrors....whoops.

OT: Is there a new boyfriend yet????