i did it... I just placed my order of my first Chanel!

_kiki119_

Jun 14, 2020
I have always regret of returning a Medium Boy few years back... After starting having a baby, our fiancial situation has shifted and had me holding on spending on "extra" things for myself!

This summer we are no longer paying for daycare! so I was on the hunt for that Boy that got away!
I got in touch with a SA and was told to wait-list till end July! But my SA at Nordy came thru and she found a Medium Boy in Caviar for me!

Probably not an exciting thread! but I just want to share my excitement as my husband will mostly just side eye me lol

I have always regret of returning a Medium Boy few years back... After starting having a baby, our fiancial situation has shifted and had me holding on spending on "extra" things for myself!

This summer we are no longer paying for daycare! so I was on the hunt for that Boy that got away!
I got in touch with a SA and was told to wait-list till end July! But my SA at Nordy came thru and she found a Medium Boy in Caviar for me!

Probably not an exciting thread! but I just want to share my excitement as my husband will mostly just side eye me lol
Congratulations

This is an exciting post!!!!!!! Daycare is so expensive! We've saved so much during the shelter in place and not having topay for two daycare fees. Glad you got to spoil yourself. Can't wait to see it