I decided to go ahead and pre-order this M by Mj satchel. >>>>>

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I love the shape and structure of it. I always love the satchel, bowler, etc. type style. I'm not a big fan of the distressed, bomber-jacket look of the leather. But if you love that style, then I say go for it! Let us know what you decide.:yes:

2. Yay to the style...unfortunately nay to the color! That's just me though, it's definitely super cute! Congrats on your pre-order!

3. I like the purse and color!!!

4. I like it too!

5. Wow I was expecting to say nay after seeing a lot of ugly be-logoed m by mj bags, but a big fat YAY!

6. I really like the overall shape of the bag but the color is a little eh? So... I would say nay.

But if you love it, that's the most important thing! :biggrin:

7. I love it!!!

8. is this bag on sale rite now? so pretty..i'm waiting for it to go on sale...thx

9. This bag is brand new from Resort 2006, I don't think it'll be on sale for a while unless you come cross Friends & Family or Private Sale from Bloomies & Saks.

10. Hi, pewcious! No, this bag is not on sale. I beleive this is a new bag. I found it only at Neiman Marcus and it's on pre-order. :idea: :smile:

11. Congrats! It's sharp! Post pics when you get it!!! :heart: Emmy

12. Super cute!!! I really like the color.

13. Hmmm...yay to the colour...nay to the style...not loving it...sorry! But if you love it, you should definitely buy it!