I couldn't wait for Grafitti Never F in green so come and take a look whats inside...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello fellow members and friends i was going to get the the Grafitti NF GM in Green or The NF GM Palm Beach as a beach and shop around tote an I couldn't make my mind up so i went for something totally different and more unique I had a feeling there will be too many grafitti out there and i like rare items not to mention i can't see myself using the graffiti for a long time.Thank you everyone for all your opinions and help I am very happy and in love with what i chose and i dont have to wait any longer for the realease of the NF i might just end up getting a zippy coin just to have something from this line for my collection.I love shoulder bags more then anything so i tought what i got is perfect for me.I took quick photos hope you enjoy them they are not as good as some of the fellow members in here but ohhh well and i quick action shot.:yahoo:
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. Cann't wait to see it!

4. ANY Guess?They are both from 2008.....

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. [​IMG]

8. [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. COngrats they are so cute I love them!!!

10. congrats

11. gah these are fantastic! CONGRATS! :tup:

12. Those are fantastic-looking bags! Your modeling pics look terrific too. Congrats!

13. Thank you I will try to post better ones later this were taken to quick and there are not that good.;)

14. Ooooh, hot bags ~ congrats!

Gorgeous modeling pics and that couch looks comfy!

15. congrats on your new additions :tup: