I couldn't stop at one.....

Midlands lass

In the dark........
Aug 28, 2010
I loved my marcie cross body so much, I just had to have her big sister. After my initial disappointment at not being able to track down the ash version, I saw and fell in love with this one:

SO may I proudly introduce miss marcie tote in large black!!!!!!!!

She is large indeed but I carry a lot of stuff and am tall so the size is perfect for me. I love the contrasting stitch detail and the wrapped handles and the leather and workmanship are just beautiful. I didn't have a large black bag so this is a casual and beautiful version of a classic for me.

I cannot describe how much I love this bag!!!:cloud9:

its perfect for the cold english winter months. Maybe I will consider a softer shade for summer........... will wait and see!!!!!!!

Attachments

• marcie1.jpg
    marcie1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 671
  • marcie4.jpg
    marcie4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 564
  • marcie2.jpg
    marcie2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 541
  • marcie3.jpg
    marcie3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 516
Looks good on you.

I am sure you will not be stopping at two. Your love for Chloe bags will definitely grow as you discover more of its older designs and newer ones. I bought my first Chloe in Nov 07. By Nov 10, I have close to 20. :blush:

Midlands lass, congratulations!!! This is the size and style Marcie I truly love to wear. The size is such that you can't miss the Chloe leather quality and because there are two handles it stays balanced on your shoulder, I just love it! Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you!:yahoo:

Huge Congratulations once again on your lovely large Marcie. We have started this journey together so I know exactly why you had to have another one when you realised the love for the first. Black was the perfect choice and you look stunning with it. A feel a third one looming on the horizon and I'm sure you will be working toward this too ;)

ML, fabulous choice for your second Chloe!! Gorgeous colour, it actually "pops" a bit against your modeling outfit, if that makes sense? And it suits you perfectly! How do you find the double straps on your shoulder? Does it fit over your winter coat?

I haven't even received my first Marcie yet and I'm already tempted to press BIN on another.. :graucho: .. but reason is telling me to wait.

What colour do you think will be next on your list?

Hi ditzy. Sorry to hear your satchel is still in transit.
Large Marcie sits on my shoulder nicely. I found tha large tote more comfortable than the large hobo. And fits on with winter coat just fine.
I am lusting after a nut/taupe/tan shade one next for our English non- existant summer!!