I couldn't leave the store without this!!!

I came back to drool some more :drool: :drool: :drool: Have you carried your Teal Bruna? How will you decide which one to use? Both are so beautiful!

Thanks everyone for the compliments. I have worn my Teal Bruna and I received a ton of compliments and stares. I wore it twice once with a white tunic dress and with jeans. I'm thinking of wearing the grey one in the evenings with black and especially during the fall.

We do not have an MJ store here :tdown:, so unfortunately I have to shop at the Department stores and I must move quickly. The MJ bags just don't last which is strange because I rarely see people wearing them, but they always manage to disappear from the shelves. I think they only get a few as in like 2-3 of each bag in. :crybaby:

^^^ Southern-belle sometimes it's the employees who swipe them up.
They get nice discounts and w/a sale...why not?
I absolutely love the Bruna...I love your choices. The Teal and the Grey seem to be amazing in this style bag. You will continue to get compliments, I am sure. I love the Bruna but I'm not sure it's right for me.
the pictures of Katherine Hiegl wearing it makes me want one too....do you have modeling shots with your grey one?

^^^ Southern-belle sometimes it's the employees who swipe them up.
They get nice discounts and w/a sale...why not?
I absolutely love the Bruna...I love your choices. The Teal and the Grey seem to be amazing in this style bag. You will continue to get compliments, I am sure. I love the Bruna but I'm not sure it's right for me.
the pictures of Katherine Hiegl wearing it makes me want one too....dTo you have modeling shots with your grey one?

Here's one more modeling picture. I guess I should have done a side shot.

DSC01830.jpg

I really love this bag because of the shape, the clean lines, and it's different. My DH said wow that's one classy bag. :heart: