I can't make up my mind!

Well, as of right now, I think I've convinced myself to get a Boogie in Truffle, which was my original plan when I sold the grape Boogie. So...we'll see. My plan changes daily, though. :smile:

Then again, I *do* love Prison Break...so maybe I should get a Minilisa..... mmmm, Wentworth Miller...... LOL

Last edited:
Sometimes it helps to think about what you really want in a bag before buying one. I know that no single bag is perfect, but do you have an idea? For example:

• Do you prefer one shoulder strap or two? Does it matter?
  • What are you going to carry each day?
  • Do you need to manage it with kids? Find your keys quickly?
  • Is it going to be an everyday bag or a tote for trips?
  • Can you SEE yourself really using the bag (this has gotten me out of trouble more than once!)
  • Can you take an inventory of what you have so you don't duplicate styles?
I know that I've had to be more deliberate about my bag choices, but giving thought as to what would suit you best might help. I know it's not easy with all these beautiful choices!;)

After reading your first post again, my vote goes for the truffle miniisa!

wentworth_miller_lit111907014438.jpg

Wenty says I need to get the Minilisa. He says, "You can always get a Boogie, but you may never again have the chance to get a Minilisa, like my Sarah has...."

:nuts::drool:

Sometimes it helps to think about what you really want in a bag before buying one. I know that no single bag is perfect, but do you have an idea? For example:

• Do you prefer one shoulder strap or two? Does it matter?
  • What are you going to carry each day?
  • Do you need to manage it with kids? Find your keys quickly?
  • Is it going to be an everyday bag or a tote for trips?
  • Can you SEE yourself really using the bag (this has gotten me out of trouble more than once!)
  • Can you take an inventory of what you have so you don't duplicate styles?
I know that I've had to be more deliberate about my bag choices, but giving thought as to what would suit you best might help. I know it's not easy with all these beautiful choices!;)

Those are great questions!!
  • I prefer one shoulder strap
  • I carry a small planner, wallet, two small organizer bags, water bottle, maybe my lunch. If with my toddler, then add sippy cup and snack baggy.
  • I will often need to manage it with my little man, who is two. Love to have an outside pocket to get my keys quickly, both when with my son and when using it for work.
  • It will be an everyday bag.
  • I can see myself using both the Boogie and the Minilisa. ;)
  • I don't have much right now, so neither the Boogie nor the Minilisa will duplicate what I have. :smile:
I'm leaning toward the Minilisa now....I love how it looks, and I haven't tried it yet, so I know if it doesn't work out, I can just return it and go for the Boogie. :yes:

I am a newbie here...i am trying to decide between a Boogie and the Sexbomb. I feel like I sometimes carry the same style of purses that look like the Boogie. I'm sure alot of you girls have one of each. Which one do you recommend for a first Tano? Once I make this decision, then its on to a harder one of choosing a color..oy!!!

Both the Boogie and Sexbomb are great Tano starter bags. Questions you should be asking yourself are:
1. Do you prefer two-toned or monochrome bags? The Boogie is two-toned with the contrasting trim and the Sexbomb is a monochrome bag. (Although the truffle color is so dark that it almost looks monochromatic on the Boogie and there is also a black on black Boogie)
2. Do you want 1 handle or 2? The Boogie is a hobo strap and the sexbomb has 2 straps.
3. Do you need a big bag or a bigger bag? The Boogie is the bigger/deeper of the 2 bags, although both bags are pretty roomy.
4. Do you require outside pockets? Sexbomb has 2 outside pockets

I also suggest that you look at the minilisa which is a very classic hobo-type bag. good luck!