I can't find the same bag online anywhere.

Joe Maya

Aug 4, 2020
Do luxury brand sometime stock items that doesn't feature anywhere? Like this Balenciaga Large Explorer Messenger Bag I bought at the store, it seems I can't find similar item anywhere online. Must be one of a kind?

20200802_180240.jpg

Do luxury brand sometime stock items that doesn't feature anywhere? Like this Balenciaga Large Explorer Messenger Bag I bought at the store, it seems I can't find similar item anywhere online. Must be one of a kind?

View attachment 4816686
Some styles are carried in specific countries and Balenciaga’s website doesn’t always show all styles. Not commenting as to authenticity but if you can post a pic of the back of the interior tag it would be helpful to try to find info about it online.

View attachment 4816686
This same one (I think) just got put on Matches Fashion today so I would assume that the stores perhaps get inventory before it goes to online distributors?

Reactions: 880 and Joe Maya