I cant decide............

NL3181

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
i am now :hysteric:
i need you guys opinion desperately......:crybaby:
about 1 1/2 month ago i orderd a Epi Speedy 25 Mocha,after the long waiting finally yesterday i got a email form LV with the subjet "Order Arrived" :wtf: but.....now i am kind of having second thought as i am now so much in love with the Chanel Caviar classic Jumbo flap bag :girlsigh:
I am planning to save up till september(if i cancer the speedy 25 mocha) and get the Chanel Classic Jumbo flap,
also the speedy 25 is half the price of the Chanel Calssic falp,
i can only afford to get 1 bag but which one then...:rolleyes: no doubt that the speedy 25 mocha will goes well with me as i am a very casual and daytime person :yes:

i am really now :hysteric: and :crybaby:

jenna said:
Well, one thing to consider is that the moka color has been discontinued, as you prolly know.

i did asked the LV SA when i placed the orderd and she seem to know nothings abt the Mocha colour going to be discontinued or already discontinued in some region :shrugs:

i keep asking myself time and time again is the Chanel Classic Jumbo flap will be right for me :wondering as i dress casual all the time and also i am a daytime person :beach:

I would go ahead with the speedy, I, like you, dress casual 99% of the time, and I would feel too dressy if I wore a classic Chanel flap everyday. But if your heart is set on the Chanel, you should follow it

If you won't use the Chanel as an every day bag I think it's not worth the price. As you said you're a day time person (me too) I would get the speedy because you'll probably using this more than the Chanel. It's a hard decision but the Chanel will always be there so you can buy it next year.

Mocha is the epi color that HAS been discontinued (according to many SAs I spoke to). Get the epi bag. I think speedy can be used more often = $$$ well spent!:yes: