I can't believe this!!!!!!!!! :-(

LVCRAZED

Ya, but no.
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
OMG, I can't believe this. :cry: I was taking pics of my new Damier Speedy that I got today...(that I re-purchased). I was thrilled, and still am with it!

But I noticed a lil flaw/mark on 1 of the handles...like a touch up or defect of some sort. OMG!:amazed: :cry: I can't believe this. I finally get it "again" and it has this weird mark on it.

I emailed eluxury a few mins. ago....So we'll see what they say. I'd like to ship it back to them and have them send me another. Am I being too picky?? Would you just keep it like this?

LVCRAZED said:
OMG, I can't believe this. :cry: I was taking pics of my new Damier Speedy that I got today...(that I re-purchased). I was thrilled, and still am with it!

But I noticed a lil flaw/mark on it...like a touch up or defect of some sort. OMG!:amazed: :cry: I can't believe this. I finally get it "again" and it has this weird mark on it.

I emailed eluxury a few mins. ago....So we'll see what they say. I'd like to ship it back to them and have them send me another. Am I being too picky?? Would you just keep it like this?

Nope I would return for a new one :yes:

missypoo said:
Maybe you'll get one from France again.

I know huh? LOL! Yep, that definitely popped into my mind.:idea: Maybe I'm meant to have one from France, LOL who knows? I hate having to go thru this whole shipping back n' fourth thing. GRR!:rant: I've been waiting all wk. for it to get here. The day finally comes...then this happens. <sigh> Well, I guess I'll see what happens when I hear from them.

I would not think twice about returning it. We paid the due amount of dough for a piece of LV and it is only right that the bag should come scratchless, spotless. Any slight imperfections should not be tolerated!

Thank You all for your support and kind replies!!:yes: :smile:

It's just soooo frustrating. :sad: The feeling of "things unfinished"...having to send it back, go thru the whole return process, and then do the waiting game all over again. :yucky:

Then I think "Do I want to go thru the whole process of sending it back, etc.?" <sigh> But then...I'm like...."that darn lil spot is going to bug me forever...." So I guess I have no choice but to send it back especially after paying that much for it. Just sucks though.

I know what you mean about the hassle on returning things. I first bought the mono speedy 30 and thought it was too big, so I exchanged it for the 25. Now I just ordered the 30 again. BUT, I'm still keeping my 25. What the heck right?