I can't believe this Speedy Graffiti is going for this much!!!!

1. holy smokes~

2. That IS expensive. Especially once it's converted into my Australian dollars!!!!

3. Hmmm...I agree with you :huh:

However, the seller wouldn't do this if she knew it wasn't going to sell. eBay fees would be a killer and nobody else is going to bid on top of it.
    Unless the seller had seller remorse and decides she doesnt want to sell it anymore. But i highly doubt it for that price.

It is a discountinued line and maybe both buyer think its rational to purchase it. Bidding war at it's peak? hmmm...

4. OMG!!! Should I resell mine?!:shocked:

J/K:lol: I COULD NEVER!!!

5. WOW! Holy moly. Maybe people are desperate since its limited edition? I dont know, I dont know anything about LV. Maybe its a few people who have been searching for it for a long, long time.

6. I have a Speedy Graffiti and I search eBay every now and then to see the going prices and I NEVER SAW IT THIS HIGH!!!!!!!!! Graffiti Keepall goes for that much or less...

7. I love the Graffiti line and would love to get one.

8. Probably shilling!
    Z

9. wow!

10. I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Probably shilling

11. never this high...

12. that's what I don't get about these autions. How come if you look at the bidders, it's the same person that keeps bidding with noone inbetween that person's bids?? Example:

t-100.00
    t.-150.00
    t.-175.00
    t.-200.00

how does that happen??

13. That is absolutley CRAZY!

14. I also wondered why it was going so high. If it retailed for $450 back in 2001, it would be silly to bid as high as it is going for. It is a great bag, but its not in MINT condition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice