I can't believe this Speedy Graffiti is going for this much!!!!

Hmmm...I agree with you :huh:

However, the seller wouldn't do this if she knew it wasn't going to sell. eBay fees would be a killer and nobody else is going to bid on top of it.
Unless the seller had seller remorse and decides she doesnt want to sell it anymore. But i highly doubt it for that price.

It is a discountinued line and maybe both buyer think its rational to purchase it. Bidding war at it's peak? hmmm...

WOW! Holy moly. Maybe people are desperate since its limited edition? I dont know, I dont know anything about LV. Maybe its a few people who have been searching for it for a long, long time.

I have a Speedy Graffiti and I search ebay every now and then to see the going prices and I NEVER SAW IT THIS HIGH!!!!!!!!! Graffiti Keepall goes for that much or less...

that's what I don't get about these autions. How come if you look at the bidders, it's the same person that keeps bidding with noone inbetween that person's bids?? Example:

t-100.00
t.-150.00
t.-175.00
t.-200.00

how does that happen??

I also wondered why it was going so high. If it retailed for $450 back in 2001, it would be silly to bid as high as it is going for. It is a great bag, but its not in MINT condition.