I Can't Believe She's Finally Mine! Belated Birthday Reveal!

You guessed it! I love the blue color and gold hardware of this bag. My last 3 bags have the dark nickel, black hardware - and I love the way they look - but this bag is just a timeless classic.

I have a lot of fobs and charms and I like to decorate my bags, but I really struggled with picking a charm for this bag. There's already so much stuff hanging off the front of the bag that maybe I should just leave it undecorated?

Anyway, I finally picked a new (to me) starfish pendant. I bought it on Poshmark for $40 (thanks to @Suzanne B. for bringing it to my attention.) It came with a long chain but I just put it on a short chain for this photoshoot, but I will have to secure it better if I decide to keep it on the bag.

The style number is 94207 and it was released in May 2008 along with Angelfish and Sea Turtle pendants.

What do you think, should I leave the bag decorated or undecorated?

View attachment 3799944

View attachment 3799945

View attachment 3799946

Congrats on the awesome bag! I absolutely love the starfish on it! It's not too big, not too small, and matches the hardware, and the Denim color.

Reactions: katev
You guessed it! I love the blue color and gold hardware of this bag. My last 3 bags have the dark nickel, black hardware - and I love the way they look - but this bag is just a timeless classic.

I have a lot of fobs and charms and I like to decorate my bags, but I really struggled with picking a charm for this bag. There's already so much stuff hanging off the front of the bag that maybe I should just leave it undecorated?

Anyway, I finally picked a new (to me) starfish pendant. I bought it on Poshmark for $40 (thanks to @Suzanne B. for bringing it to my attention.) It came with a long chain but I just put it on a short chain for this photoshoot, but I will have to secure it better if I decide to keep it on the bag.

The style number is 94207 and it was released in May 2008 along with Angelfish and Sea Turtle pendants.

View attachment 3799944

View attachment 3799945

View attachment 3799946

I believe this bag looks perfect exactly as you have it shown here. With the leather being a solid dark color, the charm/keyhood/hangtag combo, really makes the color pop! And the keyhood hanging at a lower length than the other two pieces, is extremely elegant -- gives the whole look more 'depth' -- for lack of a better word.

Congrats on getting your dream bag and the great story (and reveal) you included!

View attachment 3799944

View attachment 3799945

View attachment 3799946

its nice that you took such a closeup of the starfish -- I can imagine how stunning it must be IRL!

Beautiful choice, katev! It's so wonderful to hold out for what you really want and buying this bag at a great price only confirms that this is the perfect bag for you! Serendipity! I also love your starfish charm with the Rogue. I think with the leather hang tag and keyhood, you can really appreciate the starfish (without any extra leather) as a lovely jewelled accent. Enjoy and Happy belated Birthday!

Here she is, my new regular Rogue Satchel (my first Rogue bag!) in Dark Denim. The style number is 38124 OL L61 and I paid $318 (retail = $795).

It is hard to photograph and show the true color but it is a gorgeous shade of blue. I had a hard time deciding how to decorate her so I will show decorated pics next.

View attachment 3799928

View attachment 3799929

View attachment 3799930

View attachment 3799932

View attachment 3799933

View attachment 3799935

Yay! I love this one, mostly because of the brass hardware!

I like it with the starfish charm; I am partial to sea creatures :biggrin:

View attachment 3799944

View attachment 3799945

View attachment 3799946
The charm is perfect and looks beautiful on your new bag! I'm so happy you got the color you wanted, it's a beauty!

Dang! That starfish really does look good on there! I love the denim rogue, I have it in the 25. Congrats in finding it and getting such a great deal on it.
The charm is perfect and looks beautiful on your new bag! I'm so happy you got the color you wanted, it's a beauty!
The next starfish I come across I will alert you to it. :smile:

Reactions: katev and Hobbsy