I can't believe it's happened again, EBAY!

^^^ I know! There are hundreds of fakes on there that arent removed by ebay, and the same scammers get away with it again and again! Ebay needs to concentrate on them, and the clearly nasty looking, dodgy fakes, rather than penalising decent , honest members who are just 'recycling' geunuine designer bags from their personal collection.

here! here! hulahoop

EBAY IS DRIVING ME MAD

Over the weekend Ebay removed my clearly authentic Choe bag (twice) I woke up to an email this morning saying that due to a violation all of my designer bags listed in the past 6 months have been removed.

Now, I could have my buyers contacting me for a refund and I don't think I can do a thing about it. All my bags were authentic, all had receipts, what is ebay doing.

I know if I purchased a bag from ebay, even if I thought it was authentic, if it was removed by ebay I would be extremely suspicious....wouldn't u?

Advise me, I really can't afford people to demand refunds as I recycle my bags and buy new ones as soon as one goes.... ADVICE PLS!!

As buyer who won 2 Paypal claims when I foolishly bought fake Mulberry bags a while ago, I would like to point out that they will have to get an authorized dealer to state that your bags are fakes in order to win a claim against you. They won't find that easy if they have genuine bags.

As buyer who won 2 Paypal claims when I foolishly bought fake Mulberry bags a while ago, I would like to point out that they will have to get an authorized dealer to state that your bags are fakes in order to win a claim against you. They won't find that easy if they have genuine bags.

Thanks Jenova, that is encouraging. I just wondered if paypal would vote in the buyers favour because of ebay removing the items. I wondered if it was an automatic thing that paypal would vote in the buyers favour when ebay removes an item. If the buyer still has to prove it not authentic then I'll be fine. :yahoo:

Thanks Jenova, that is encouraging. I just wondered if paypal would vote in the buyers favour because of ebay removing the items. I wondered if it was an automatic thing that paypal would vote in the buyers favour when ebay removes an item. If the buyer still has to prove it not authentic then I'll be fine. :yahoo:

I think it is a standard process for all items accused of being fake, they send the claimant to get a written verdict from an 'expert'.

Tiree , what a nightmare . Must admit , I really think long and hard now with my bag buying as ebay is such a nightmare . Hope it all works out .

Agreed.

I already told myself that when I get a job (a good paying job) that I will reward myself with a Louis Vuitton bag—it's been a while since I have owned one. But now that I am reading all of these horror stories on *bay, I am just going to bite the bullet and buy direct from LV and pay more. This way I will KNOW that it'll be not only brand new, but authentic.

Hopefully with this job I'm going for, I'll get it and I'll be able to afford to do that.