I cant believe I did it!!!!!!!

roxsand

O.G.
Jan 12, 2012
Hi everyone! Today I sold my Neverfull GM. I plan on getting the Raspsil tomorrow. What are your opinions? Good/Bad idea?!?! I rarely carried my neverfull because of the non-zipper, but i must admit it was one of my favorites to just have in my collection. I thought the Raspsil would be better due to having a zip top... Anyone have this bag that can shed some light....

roxsand said:
Hi everyone! Today I sold my Neverfull GM. I plan on getting the Raspsil tomorrow. What are your opinions? Good/Bad idea?!?! I rarely carried my neverfull because of the non-zipper, but i must admit it was one of my favorites to just have in my collection. I thought the Raspsil would be better due to having a zip top... Anyone have this bag that can shed some light....

Congrats. That sounds like a great idea. Maybe you can look at the Totally too if you want a tote.

I liked it on the LV site, but when I tried it on I did not like it on me so I exchanged it for the Alma in Rouge Grenadine. It just seemed a bit plain to me but I did like that it had a zipper.

Rockst@r said:
I liked it on the LV site, but when I tried it on I did not like it on me so I exchanged it for the Alma in Rouge Grenadine. It just seemed a bit plain to me but I did like that it had a zipper.

Yeah I haven't seen it in person (Yikes) lol but hopefully it'll work for me. If not I'm sure I'll find something else to love!

I didn't like the Raspail . The zipper comes apart ( like a jacket zipper does ). It was I possible ( for me ) to get in unzipped and zipped while on my shoulder. The drop was very short and uncomfortable .
Also the straps were sewn onto the canvas all around and then there was one big awkward looking stitch on each strap.
The SA that helped me even said that there was something off about the bag and he felt it wasn't made right .
Hope that helps .
PS - I have the Neverfull GM and love it bc I don't have to take it off my shoulder to get in it.

l8dbug said:
How about the Sully? Very roomy, interior pockets, comfy shoulder strap & zipped...

I'm gonna take a look tomorrow when I go into the store. Right now looking online I'm really liking the totally. I'm going for a tote that can be used everyday.

I bought the raspail in pm and wanted so badly to love it, but returned it the next day. The handles aren't long enough, IMO, and the zipper is a pain in the arse. The PM is too small and the MM is HUGE.

i have the raspail mm!! love it.., it's becoming one of my fav bags!!! i am using it today!! to me it's just like the nf... but more structured.. i actually like th zipper because if i don't want to use it, it unzips right out of the way!!!!;) but i agree with the others to check out the totally also!!!