I Can't Believe I Did it!!!

Thank you all for your congratulations and well wishes. My fever is gone and I'm feeling better but it will take some time for the flu symptoms to go away.

fuchsiafirefly
, Congrats on your flu-induced purchase too! It's the darnest thing. I was antsy and feverish until I bought it and now I am feeling better! Lol! Purely psychological I'm sure!

akina3,
yes I did purchase in store altho it was more expensive :sweatdrop: My next Bbag will definitely be with ******. She was wonderful corresponding and her prices are much better than the ones here.

Balihai88,
that's what I thought too! I have never owned an orange handbag and didn't think I could pull it off. When I first saw it I thought no way! And the Framboise is too pinkish for me to carry on a daily basis. Cute color but not for me. When I couldn't get the Mandarin out of my head I knew I should take the plunge. How much of it was affected by my fever, I may never know...haha!
Shopdoc, it's still cold in Kuwait. That is to say it's around 15-22 Celcius (what countries around the world consider normal!) so no dresses yet unless they're with tights. The weather should get warmer in March. I can't wait to feel better so I can take her out and show her off.

imisstruffle, thank you! And it sure gets hot here in Kuwait!