I Can't Believe Ebay's Fees!

I always try to use Bonanzle first, but if something does not move, and I need it to, I move it to ebay...I do hate the fees, between the listing fees, final value fees, and then the paypal fees it is expensive to sell!

eBay may feel the resistance, but I am undecided if they care or will acknowledge it.

There are some hints that the mindset may be changing, but I am concerned as to where that change will take us.

I find myself sounding like my parents, (and probably theirs) "Aah the good ole' days".

I always try to use Bonanzle first, but if something does not move, and I need it to, I move it to ebay...I do hate the fees, between the listing fees, final value fees, and then the paypal fees it is expensive to sell!

Exactly! I do the same thing. At least on Bonz it doesn't cost so much, but nothing you can do about Paypal fees unless they send the money as a personal gift!

yes sadly ebay is making money no matther what thanks to paypal . i dont think ebay would make that much money if they didnt have paypal .

now they have competition with google checkout thats a tiny bit lower on the fees sadly nobody knows about it .