I cannot decide betee se two bags...help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 10, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2008
  2. The first. I don't mind logos (prefer on wallets tho) but this style is better without them. Enjoy your Coach, whichever you choose!:smile:

3. I say definitely the blue. It is such a pretty shade and it will go with anything just like the black. Definitely an "it" color that will remain fashionable for a long time.
    :tup:

4. Blue! Such a pretty color--really versatile and a really good alternative to the ever-so common black! And not a fan of the monogram--too many people with it.

5. The dark one, more versatile bag than camel colour but I love both...:shrugs:.

6. i would pick the 1st one...the leather is so precious and it will match whatever you wear..

7. Happy birthday leo! My birthday is on Monday. I love the first one, thats a very hot bag.

8. Get the Blue, All Leather bag. Enjoy!

9. I prefer it in black :yes: That's really sweet of your BF to buy it for you!

10. I like the one in the first picture (black or blue?). Don't like the logo one and on the camel one, I think the detail/trim pops too much.

11. I vote for the first bag in blue. I love all leather bags :heart:

12. All leather in black!

13. I prefer the black non-leather one.

14. 1. blue leather
    2. black leather
    3. blue logo

Enjoy...whichever one you pick!

15. The dark blue leather as a first choice and the black leather as a close second.