I cannot believe how fake this is

varsha624

Feb 8, 2006
Did any of you see this fake seafoam city on ebay???? It's item number 6859917553

It is sooooo fake and is up to over 800! I couldn't believe this

varsha624

Feb 8, 2006
wow, that's rotten. at least I can report the auction...poor winner of this will be so disapointed

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
Colorado
I am seriously baffled...:amazed: ...for a few hundred more she could have a real Balenciaga City. I want to email her so badly...:evil:

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
varsha624 said:
wow, that's rotten. at least I can report the auction...poor winner of this will be so disapointed
unfortunately the winner will probably still think that it's real...i mean from the pictures it's obviously fake but they must not be properly educated. :Push:

mlertpac

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
guys, I wouldn't contact the highest bidder if I were you- because it could possibly be the seller on another account or some friends of theirs. just my 2 cents.

fendigal

baguette collector
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Wilmington
because it could possibly be the seller on another account or some friends of theirs.
Totally agree, please see my post the weirdest Ebay experience thread.
I was very close to getting ripped off by shill bidding.

varsha624

Feb 8, 2006
fendigal said:
Totally agree, please see my post the weirdest Ebay experience thread.
I was very close to getting ripped off by shill bidding.
Oh yeah...looking at the bidders, the high bidders have very few feedbacks...i think the high bidder has only one. Either it's a totally inexperienced ebayer or...the seller/seller's friend.

it is SO hard to navigate all the fake bags, I'm really grateful for this board, it's taight me a lot