I brought along my reissue during my trip to Cambodia!!! Wish to share some PICS!!

bekkinia

Apr 1, 2008
Hi ladies, I just want to share some pictures taken during my recent trip to Cambodia with my husband, 2 daughters, parents and siblings. After much thoughts and thanks to Sam and aschmeing, I decided to bring along my reissue because I could wear it messenger style and look casual. And the best thing is, it's in perfect condition despite all the climbing and walking in Angkor Wat and all the the other magnificent temples!;)
Enjoy the pics!! My older daughter was just too tired to pose for pictures, sorry for the sulk in her face......

Expat

Carole
Jun 25, 2008
Berlin
Gorgeous pics and cute kid!
I so want to go to Cambodia, but the timing doesn't work for school hols v weather.

Oh, and nice bag too ;)

Dec 19, 2007
Bon Vivant
............. You brought your Chanel ...... to Cambodia?? ...just by looking at those ROCKs....scares the he** out of me!!

Now I know when I carry my distressed white reissue w/ my whole black outfit must scared a he** of people too. hah......

Your daughter is lovely.

I guess your BLACK Chanel reissue is a brave lady too. haha....(I think she tries to tell me that....)

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Planet Marlena
Excellent pics of Cambodia.:supacool: Great shots of you and your family. Hope everyone had a wonderful vacation. Love your reissue. Looks great on ya!;)

bekkinia

Apr 1, 2008
kimalee, sakara54, mylilsnowy, Expat, nalgene, Rachel, Minal, PurseCrazyGal,

Thanks for your compliments. Yes, you should all go to Cambodia one day, the temples are all so magnificent!

pond23

Stephanie
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
socal
What gorgeous scenery and great action shots! I would have been scared to take my reissue with me. Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time!

dari

O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
your daughters are so cute! I agree, you are brave to take your chanel outdoors, and especially, cambodia. i took a coach bag with me when i go there. Too much dust everywhere. how did you like angkor wat?