I brought along my reissue during my trip to Cambodia!!! Wish to share some PICS!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I just want to share some pictures taken during my recent trip to Cambodia with my husband, 2 daughters, parents and siblings. After much thoughts and thanks to Sam and aschmeing, I decided to bring along my reissue because I could wear it messenger style and look casual. And the best thing is, it's in perfect condition despite all the climbing and walking in Angkor Wat and all the the other magnificent temples!;)
    Enjoy the pics!! My older daughter was just too tired to pose for pictures, sorry for the sulk in her face......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wow, great pics! Cambodia looks amazing!

3. You have a wonderful family! Thank you for sharing!

4. great pics and love the reissue!

5. Gorgeous pics and cute kid!
    I so want to go to Cambodia, but the timing doesn't work for school hols v weather.

Oh, and nice bag too ;)

6. totally gorgeous. everything is simple fabulous..

7. ............. You brought your Chanel ...... to Cambodia?? ...just by looking at those ROCKs....scares the he** out of me!!

Now I know when I carry my distressed white reissue w/ my whole black outfit must scared a he** of people too. hah......

Your daughter is lovely.

I guess your BLACK Chanel reissue is a brave lady too. haha....(I think she tries to tell me that....)

8. Wow, what beautiful pictures (both the scenery and your family)! :smile: You're far braver than I am for taking your beautiful reissue along with you... and it looks fabulous on you! :love:

9. Excellent pics of Cambodia.:supacool: Great shots of you and your family. Hope everyone had a wonderful vacation. Love your reissue. Looks great on ya!;)

10. kimalee, sakara54, mylilsnowy, Expat, nalgene, Rachel, Minal, PurseCrazyGal,

Thanks for your compliments. Yes, you should all go to Cambodia one day, the temples are all so magnificent!

11. What gorgeous scenery and great action shots! I would have been scared to take my reissue with me. Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful time!

12. Thanks for sharing! The pictures are fabulous and so is your reissue. You are very brave to take your reissue to outdoor adventures.

13. your daughters are so cute! I agree, you are brave to take your chanel outdoors, and especially, cambodia. i took a coach bag with me when i go there. Too much dust everywhere. how did you like angkor wat?

14. You look so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

15. Lovely pics, u look great with your reissue!!~