I broke the "blue jean" barrier today (caution: adult language in this post)

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I bought my first blue jean item today - a small card case in epsom. Its the "m2 euclide". I also am interested in finding a coin case - I am trying to get the inside of my bags more organized with small accessories. PGN, if you are reading this, our mutual SA, when I asked what were the possibilities in coin cases, said she had ordered a lot of - this is exactly what she said - condom cases. She said these looked like coin cases and had a snap. Has anyone seen one? I am curious now.

I am pleased with the new case. Blue jean is really lovely in epsom.

:wtf: That is too funny!LOL!!!! Now I'm dying to see these condom cases! I had to work today or I would have seen you at hermes! I was dying to go-getting that itch for another scarf. I've also been thinking about small accessories and have been searching through alot of threads trying to decide what I want. Congrats on your card case! It sounds really pretty.

I can't see how it would make a coin purse though - I can't see any snap??:shrugs:

Doesn't KallieGirl have a lovely little vibrato one? I think I'd use a coin purse for my coins and save the other holder... well.... for... ahem.... you know

I can't see how it would make a coin purse though - I can't see any snap??:shrugs:

Doesn't KallieGirl have a lovely little vibrato one? I think I'd use a coin purse for my coins and save the other holder... well.... for... ahem.... you know

Whoa... good memory!! Yes, here's my Vibrato coin purse. I'm really enjoying it!

Vibrato3.jpg

Well i thought the other coin case, could be used as a condom case (i call it the origami case since it folds down, i have no idea of its actual name lol) but maybe its cos I'm a guy lol i swear I don't think about sex that often, well I guess its nice to know that Hermes can accommodate a case purely for rubbers?!

Gee. This was certainly an informative thread. I will try to take digital pictures of the card case...its really cool. It a bifold, looks very much like a smaller version of my husbands Hermes wallet. And I am so excited about the color! I still would like a coin case....I like the one mizzle has and posted a picture of in the reference section, I think she said it was called thill. Does anyone know if thill is still made? (sorry, I couldnt resist a little alliteration)