Tech I broke my friends cell phone today!

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
My friend wanted to switch faceplates on her phone with me. I had silver and she had pink. I offered to switch them and when I did, I broke hers. It now only has speaker phone. I feel so bad for doing that. I offered to pay the insurance deductible, but she said she's already made 3 claims and can't file another one until next year. So now I have to buy her a new phone. :noggin:

It's probably too graceful to back out now, if she's already agreed to pay all. But, geesh, the gal already had 3 claims on her cell phone? Sounds like it may have been damaged to begin with. :blink:

Ugh... pretty annoying. Sorry about that. Is she offering to pay half or something?

Funny thing is this morning my mom realized she washed my brothers pants with his cell phone in the pocket... it is def broke now :rolleyes:

I agree with the switching phones idea. Give her yours! Since her phone was pretty old anyway! You can get the new phone since you're paying for me!

How could she have filed 3 claims already? It's not yet the 5th of January!!

well I would switch her phones but I was switching the plate off my old phone that was suffering from the same problem. There's no way that I'm giving her my new D&G Razr.