I bought the large patchwork clutch able from the bloomingdale's sale

Yeah, I kinda feel like it's one of those if you have to ask.... But as you said I do love it. It s a show stopper. I like my blingy stuff as well as the classics. I think well, I don't have anything else like it, better than buying ANOTHER tote,duffle,etc.

I go back and forth. It's what I call a shelf sitter it will sit on the shelf at least until fall.

Sigh...

Yeah, I kinda feel like it's one of those if you have to ask.... But as you said I do love it. It s a show stopper. I like my blingy stuff as well as the classics. I think well, I don't have anything else like it, better than buying ANOTHER tote,duffle,etc.

I go back and forth. It's what I call a shelf sitter it will sit on the shelf at least until fall.

Sigh...
No, no, no!!! Please keep it!!!!! You will get used to carrying a larger clutch. And I see nothing unpractical about it - I see grays and blacks and tans and browns that will go with a TON of different outfits. I've admired this clutch for a long time...Keep it!!! (How's that for a response?) ;)

What is Bloomingdale's return policy like? Maybe you should hang on to it for awhile and then decide. Wait for the excitement of the new purchase to wear off and then think about when and how you will use it and what you will wear with it.

If you decide that it will fill a unique spot in your purse wardrobe, then you should probably keep it. As you say, it is much better to get something unique rather than buying "just another tote" that is like so many other bags that you already own - and the clutch really is beautiful!

No, no, no!!! Please keep it!!!!! You will get used to carrying a larger clutch. And I see nothing unpractical about it - I see grays and blacks and tans and browns that will go with a TON of different outfits. I've admired this clutch for a long time...Keep it!!! (How's that for a response?) ;)

Thank you Coach Cruiser and Katev that's what I told myself too!

I have no idea what Bloomingdale's return policy is, guess I should look that up?! I really don't like to buy on the basis of returning. Although for some stupid reason, I do it a lot with Coach. I even ordered two wallets off the current FOS to compare for use with this bag. How stupid is that? When I'm iffy about it in the first place!

Right now I'm leaning toward keeping it. I got a great deal 25/20 and I don't have anything else remotely like it. I think it's fab!

It's just that I will be rocking it with black pants or brown pants on short , fat old me. not tall thin, model me in edgy clothing. She doesn't exist, except in my head. LOL. Well she exists at least for the purse!

EGBDF
Just saw the additional post. It actually is big for a clutch, but that's part of the edgy look and you can get more in it. I thought it would be too big from the measurements but it isn't. I was surprised about that.

Last edited:
I like it & vote for you keeping it!

I don't own this one, but I purchased two of the Coach Large Legacy Clutches (a lot smaller than this one) thinking I would use them inside my bigger bags & for special occasions, well guess what? I used one for a baby shower I had to go to in the evening, and ever since I have been hooked on using them to go out with. They look so chic & more unique than just carrying a small handbag. I think you can rock this baby with so many different looks & because of the colors they will go with so much. Congrats, you should keep it ;)

I love how I could fit everything in the clutch: standard-sized water bottle, continental wallet and more! For me, I usually carry quite a bit, so I appreciate a large clutch which I could fit most of my stuff into. Also I use it for errands, and when I don't feel like carrying a bag. Hope you can decide about what to do with the beauty! I'm contemplating on getting the large snakeskin clutchable myself, but I need to see what it looks like first, before I make the plunge.

Please keep the feedback coming especially from anyone who has USED this bag!
I vote keep!

I have this clutch...I love, Love, LOVE the look of it! I have not used mine yet, but I am going to eventually. Like you, it is not super practical for me, but I don't care...lol! ;) I love it and I'm keeping it!

I vote keep!

I have this clutch...I love, Love, LOVE the look of it! I have not used mine yet, but I am going to eventually. Like you, it is not super practical for me, but I don't care...lol! ;) I love it and I'm keeping it!

Thanks someone else who isn't sensible. I LOVE the appearance of it too.

Here's another eye popper of mine

images

Thank you Coach Cruiser and Katev that's what I told myself too!

I have no idea what Bloomingdale's return policy is, guess I should look that up?! I really don't like to buy on the basis of returning. Although for some stupid reason, I do it a lot with Coach. I even ordered two wallets off the current FOS to compare for use with this bag. How stupid is that? When I'm iffy about it in the first place!

Right now I'm leaning toward keeping it. I got a great deal 25/20 and I don't have anything else remotely like it. I think it's fab!

It's just that I will be rocking it with black pants or brown pants on short , fat old me. not tall thin, model me in edgy clothing. She doesn't exist, except in my head. LOL. Well she exists at least for the purse!

EGBDF
Just saw the additional post. It actually is big for a clutch, but that's part of the edgy look and you can get more in it. I thought it would be too big from the measurements but it isn't. I was surprised about that.
Hush your mouth, miss lady. Would you talk to your best friend that way?! None of us are models! I cringed when I read that description of yourself, even if it was in jest (?)....Advertising sure does a number on us, though, I will agree to that.....

But seriously, this is such a cool and yet classic clutch. I love clutches, especially larger ones, and I never used to wear them. It's a thing you sorta have to get used to. Bring it out one day. Then bring it out the next. Tuck it under your arm. You'll get used to it, I promise.

Plus, it sounds like you got a major deal. I would have gotten this for myself, but the original retail price was high.

In every post you've written, you say you love it, it's fab, etc...and IT IS! :smile: I think it's good to get items that are a bit out of comfort range now and then. It's an awesome clutch and you'll feel awesome carrying it. :smile: