I bought the French Tote in brown & Cream

Triplets05

Jul 30, 2006
Hi, I am new in RM. I used to be big into Chloe and Bal. This is exactly what draws me to RM, fun colors like Bal, great shapes and leather like Chloe!!

So I ordered this tote from Revolve "just to check out", knowing I could ship it back for free...and it is darling. I love the mixture in leathers. I love the colors, and the charms are so cute. It is a little heavy because of the size, but I have three 3 year olds (triplets), so I ALWAYS have plenty of junk to throw in! Des anyone else ave ths bag? It is my 1st RM. I bought a black MAM for my step mom last Christmas, but this one is my personal first!! Now that I am looking at all the great bags posted here, I am really eyeing the cloud MAM!!

In the past I have been horrible at figuring out how to upload pics on here, but if anyone wants to see the bag up close, I will give it a shot!!

Congrat & welcome to RM. I used to love chloe too (especially edith and mini paddy), but once I started my RM obession, I can't really stop it. I think Cloud Grey MAM would be a great choice for you second RM bag. I have it! It can be used as a awesome work/school bag and can be used with evening wears... I believe the cloud grey is from pre fall.. so if you wait a little bit, you can probably find a discount for the bag or get a good deal on ebay...

Congrats - I have this bag and I love it - it's one of my favorites for sure! You will get compliments everywhere and it does hold a ton (ITA it can get heavy - I had to quit tossing everything in just because it fit)! The straps stay on my shoulder pretty well which is nice too and I love that small hidden pocket on the outside - my cell phone fits perfectly there! Do a search for French Tote and you'll see several threads and some pics - there are a couple of us that have it in the 3 color combo.

^^ I think they all come with the luggage tags. Right now the two combos are the brown tri-color and the purple patent, but I think more are definitely in the works for fall and resort.