Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Yay, the Sicilian market stands are back in town for a short period :biggrin:

Arancino (traditional warm rice ball stuffed with cheese and tomato) and brioche with hazelnut cream :P I bought some panzerotti and cannoli, too... And as usual I also got a gift because I'm a regular customer, ha :flowers:- this time it was a take-away rum baba with chocolate sauce.
^yay for you! Everything looks yummy.

Anniversary dinner out last night...kale salad had quinoa, feta & cucumbers & then pasta entree was squash filled tortellini with kale[emoji39][emoji39]& gelato trio dessert ( pumpkin, lemon, expresso flavors w/raspberry sauce)
^what a wonderful meal! Hope you enjoyed your anniversary dinner.

Cinnamon & Apple Bun.
^I love the rustic look of that!

My fave restaurant ... lunch ~coconut bread (with recipe given), salad entree & then pumpkin brûlée [emoji39]
^looks like an ideal light (-ish with the brûlée [emoji6]) lunch!

Reactions: Kendie26
^^ I've been planning on getting a burger for ages, I have to find something like this soon somewhere :biggrin:

^yay for you! Everything looks yummy.

Tnx, I went back several times :biggrin: Everything was delicious, but my favourite are still arancini with mozzarella and spinach :heart: And I always get some almond cakes as well.
This time I discovered two huge cannoli in the bag (as a gift) when I got home :nuts: How nice... Too bad the Sicilian weekend is over and the stands are gone again :biggrin:

ar1 mi tpf.jpg IMG_5034a tpf.jpg IMG_5134 tpf.jpg IMG_5122 tpf.jpg

Reactions: Kendie26
^^ I've been planning on getting a burger for ages, I have to find something like this soon somewhere :biggrin:

Tnx, I went back several times :biggrin: Everything was delicious, but my favourite are still arancini with mozzarella and spinach :heart: And I always get some almond cakes as well.
This time I discovered two huge cannoli in the bag (as a gift) when I got home :nuts: How nice... Too bad the Sicilian weekend is over and the stands are gone again :biggrin:

View attachment 3485332 View attachment 3485339 View attachment 3485347 View attachment 3485348

The arancini look like they'd be my fave too[emoji6]

Cajun chicken burger and fries!
^I like my chicken spicy too! [emoji6]

^spinach makes everything better. The arancini is a good pick for a favorite. I'm sorry they're gone, but those cannoli look like a great parting gift!

Sooo good [emoji4]
^mmmmm...pancakes [emoji7]