Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Where do you the pistacchio spread? Looks so good and would love to try it.

I got this at a local grocery store... the brand originates in Sicily (town named Bronte which is famous for their pistachios), but you can find it in stores across Europe :smile: There is another nice version of the spread made by Babbi (another Italian brand) but that one is less sweet, more 'nutty'... I always get that one if I come across a 'La Rinascente' department store, they usually have it in their food halls :biggrin:

I got this at a local grocery store... the brand originates in Sicily (town named Bronte which is famous for their pistachios), but you can find it in stores across Europe :smile: There is another nice version of the spread made by Babbi (another Italian brand) but that one is less sweet, more 'nutty'... I always get that one if I come across a 'La Rinascente' department store, they usually have it in their food halls :biggrin:
Thank you so much for your reply. I will look for it at my grocery store.

Reactions: dotty8

Update: today I found another item made with pistachio nuts from Bronte town at my local grocery store :tup:

IMG_9816a tpf 2.jpg

+ Homemade New year's Eve dinner (quinoa with tomato and basil sauce, lentils (for bringing good luck in the new year:P) with carrots and chard, grilled turkey and gluten-free corn crispies with curry dip as an appetizer :smile: and some stars cut out of cheese with arugula in the back, together with fresh soft dates)... and another picture taken half way through the meal, with added cheese stars :biggrin: I must say everything was delicious:P

IMG_9422a1e tpf.jpg

IMG_9433a' tpf.jpg

Lol, and my NY Eve socks which were not eaten, but I find them cute : )) IMG_9386a'i tpf.jpg

+ Family dinner at the beginning of the week - lately my favourite meal (fresh bass on truffled mashed potatoes with some baby spinach and honey-mustard sauce) :nuts:

IMG_9507a tpf.jpg

Last edited:
Update: today I found another item made with pistachio nuts from Bronte town at my local grocery store :tup:

+ Homemade New year's Eve dinner (quinoa with tomato and basil sauce, lentils (for bringing good luck in the new year:P) with carrots and chard, grilled turkey and gluten-free corn crispies with curry dip as an appetizer :smile: and some stars cut out of cheese with arugula in the back, together with fresh soft dates)... and another picture taken half way through the meal, with added cheese stars :biggrin: I must say everything was delicious:P

Lol, and my NY Eve socks which were not eaten, but I find them cute : ))

+ Family dinner at the beginning of the week - lately my favourite meal (fresh bass on truffled mashed potatoes with some baby spinach and honey-mustard sauce) :nuts:
^your NYE meal looks fantastic! The cheese stars are a festive touch. Also the fish dinner sounds delicious.

Update 2: they really are exquisite :tup:
^they look good [emoji106]

Reactions: dotty8