Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

This is my dream dessert — I love lemon meringue and lemon curd, so this is like a double treat for me. I need to order this one when she opens up her own bakery :smile:
Thank you IM.
This is my DD1's dream dessert too! Recently DD1 accomplished a serious serious milestone, so DD2 made her a celebratory dessert.
I didn't think I would like this, cuz I have never tasted any I liked. Not to brag, but DD2's pie was out of this world. I think it's because it was made with the most decadent ingredients only. No shortcuts were taken. :smile:

Made a ground beef curry with sweet potatoes and rainbow carrots. Rice underneath.

View attachment 4699789
Tasty! Would love to try this sometimes (when I am cooking for myself since my fam doesn’t like sweet potatoes) — I have never used sweet potatoes in a dish before. I usually use regular potatoes in my curry.

Thank you IM.
This is my DD1's dream dessert too! Recently DD1 accomplished a serious serious milestone, so DD2 made her a celebratory dessert.
I didn't think I would like this, cuz I have never tasted any I liked. Not to brag, but DD2's pie was out of this world. I think it's because it was made with the most decadent ingredients only. No shortcuts were taken. :smile:
Sometimes all the ingredients just mesh together just right. I have a lemon pie I make often. It's always good but the time I made it in Saudi Arabia with smuggled gelatin it was absolutely heavenly. We had guests who asked for seconds, and we didn't want to give it to them because we wanted it all to ourselves!

Sometimes all the ingredients just mesh together just right. I have a lemon pie I make often. It's always good but the time I made it in Saudi Arabia with smuggled gelatin it was absolutely heavenly. We had guests who asked for seconds, and we didn't want to give it to them because we wanted it all to ourselves!
I bet it was extra tasty cuz of that!!!